Protecting Customers During COVID Lockdown
Due to ongoing economic hardship created by the COVID-19 pandemic:
- We will not shut off customers unable to pay water bills until April 1st, 2021.
- Penalties and fees on delinquent accounts are waived until further notice.
However, your past-due total will continue to grow with each missed payment. Don’t wait until you have a big debt and shutoffs resume this spring. Call (215) 685-6300 or go to our assistance page page right away to learn about:
- Discounted rates through assistance programs, now available to more people than ever
- New and expanded payment agreement options with lower down payments and extended repayment periods of up to five years
- Debt forgiveness for those who qualify