Current Phase: Pre-Construction, NTP Issued
Estimated Summer 2023
Estimated Spring 2024
Project #50198 Lancaster Avenue 1 will implement green stormwater management infrastructure tools in the Haverford North neighborhood in West Philadelphia. This project will also install new water mains.
This project is part of the Green City, Clean Waters program. There will be a series of projects in the area:
- Fairmount Ave. from Brooklyn St. to Sloan St.
- Aspen St. from N. 42nd St. to Lancaster Ave.
- Preston St. from Fairmount Ave. to Wallace St.
- Fairmount Ave. from Lancaster Ave. to Preston St. (Water Main Replacement)
- Preston St. from Fairmount Ave. to Wallace St. (Water Main Replacement)
- Fairmount Ave. from Olive St. to Preston St. (Sewer Lining)
For worksite issues, contact:
- Frank Stollenwerk