Current Phase: Pre-Construction, NTP Issued
Early-Mid September 2023
Project #50168 (Cedar Park 2) will implement green infrastructure to improve the stormwater management of the Cedar Park neighborhood in West Philadelphi.
This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters.
There are two GSI projects in Cedar Park as part of this initiative:
- #50162 Cedar Park 1
- #50168 Cedar Park 2
- S. 52nd St. from Baltimore Ave. to Willows Ave.
- Whitby Ave. from S. 53rd St. to Baltimore Ave.
- Willows Ave. from S. 52nd St. to S. 51st St.
- Pentridge St. from S. 52nd St. to S. 51st St.
- S. 50th St. from Pentridge St. to Florence Ave.