Current Status: Design, Complete
GSI project #50235 Ridge Ave Gateways is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative, a 25-year long program implemented by City of Philadelphia to improve the stormwater management systems.
The work will be done in the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood, and will add tree trenches, underground storage, and rain gardens to the community.
- Natrona St. from Diamond St. to W. Susquehanna Ave.
- Diamond St. from N. 33rd St. to N. Douglas St.
- N. 30th St. from W. Diamond St. to Edgley St.
- Arlington St. from N. 33rd St. to N. 32nd St.
- Ridge Ave. from Diamond St. to W. Susquehanna Ave.
For more information, contact:
- Maura Jarvis
GSI District 3 Outreach Specialist