Elmwood Park, West Philadelphia
Current Phase: Pre-Construction, NTP Issued
Project #50281 (Paschalville Library) will implement green stormwater management infrastructure tools in the Elmwood Park neighborhood in West Philadelphia.
This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters.
- Paschall Ave. from S. 70th St. to S. 69th St.
- S. 70th St. from Paschall Ave. to Linmore St.
- Greenway Ave. from S. 69th St. to Aikens St.
- Larry St. from Kingsessing Ave. to S. 69th St.
- S. 69th St. from Kingsessing Ave. to Upland St.
For worksite issues, contact:
- Frank Stollenwerk
For more information, contact:
- Amy Hopf
PWD Construction Outreach
- Dan Schupsky
GSI District 1 Outreach Specialist