Current Phase: Pre-Construction, NTP Issued
Estimated Fall 2023
Estimated Fall 2024
Project #50299 (51st from Cedar to Walnut) will implement green infrastructure to improve the stormwater management in the Cobbs Creek neighborhood.
This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters.
- S 51st St. from Cedar Ave. to Irving St..
- Pine St. from S. 51st St. to S. 50th St.
- Locust St. from S. 52nd St. to S. 51st St.
- S. 50th St. from Spruce St. to Irving St.
- S. 53rd St. from Osage Ave. to Delancey St.
- S. 53rd St. from Irving St. to Locust St.