Lawndale, Northeast Philadelphia
Lawndale Streets East
Current Phase: Pre-Construction
Estimated December 2022
Estimated August 2023
Project #50221 (Lawndale Streets East) will implement green infrastructure to improve the stormwater management of the Lawncrest neighborhood.
This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters. It is part of several GSI projects in a multi-year Lawncrest project package.
- Robbins St. from Rising Sun Ave. to Palmetto St.
- Colgate St from Benner St. to Devereaux Ave.
- Palmetto St. from Benner St. to Devereaux Ave.
- Bingham St. from Benner St. to McKinley St.
- Lawndale St. from Benner St. to Devereaux Ave.
- McKinley St. from Palmetto St. to Lawndale St.
For worksite issues, contact:
- Peter Doyle
- Imad Barrouh
- Jovan Como
For more information, contact:
- Amy Hopf
PWD Construction Outreach
- Maura Jarvis
GSI District 3 Outreach Specialist