Current Phase: Construction
Estimated May 2024
Project #50090 Protestant Home and Devereaux will implement green stormwater management infrastructure tools in the Lawndale/Oxford Circle neighborhoods in Northeast Philadelphia.
This project is part of the Green City, Clean Waters 25-year plan. It is part of several GSI projects in a multi-year Lawncrest project package.
- Magee Ave. from Tabor Ave. to Montour St.
- Levick St. from Martins Mill Rd. to Montour St.
- Martins Mill Rd. from Lawndale Ave. to Tabor Ave.
- Algon Ave. from Oxford Ave. to Devereaux Ave.
- Devereaux Ave. from Algon Ave. to Summerdale Ave.