Current Status: Pre-Construction, Bid Awarded
Anticipated Late 2021
OverviewProject #50133 (Lawncrest Streets Southwest) will implement green infrastructure to improve the stormwater management of the Lawncrest neighborhood. This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters. It is part of several GSI projects in a multi-year Lawncrest project package.
- E. Godfrey St. from Newtown Ave. to Colgate St.
- Weymouth St. from E. Sanger St. to Cheltenham Ave.
- Reach St. from E. Sanger St. to Cheltenham Ave.
- E. Sanger Street from Reach St. to Hasbrook Ave.
- Hasbrook Ave. from E. Sanger St. to Sentner St.
- Hasbrook Ave. from Cheltenham Ave. to Van Kirk St.
- Cheltenham Ave. from Hasbrook Ave. to Colgate St.
- Sentner St. from Hasbrook Ave. to Colgate St.
- Alcott St. from Hasbrook Ave. to Rising Sun Ave.
- Van Kirk St. from Hasbrook Ave. to Rising Sun Ave.
- Howell St. from Hasbrook Ave. to Rising Sun Ave.
- Colgate St. from E Godfrey Ave. to Van Kirk St
- Allengrove St. from E Godfrey Ave. to Bingham St.
- Bingham St. from Dead end to Allengrove St.
For worksite issues, contact:
For more information, contact:
- Hailey Stern
PWD GSI Outreach