Current Phase: Pre-Construction, Projects Control
Estimated Fall 2023
This project is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia to improve the stormwater management in the Powelton Village neighborhood. It is a partnership project between PWD, Department of Public Property, and the Philadelphia Police Department.
- 16th Police District Headquarters (N. 39th St. & Lancaster Ave.)
- 16th Police District Parking Lot (Warren St. & Sloan St.)
- Warren St. from N. 40th St. to Spring Garden St.
- Spring Garden St. from N. 40th St. to Warren St.
- N. 40th St. from Haverford Ave. to Green St.
- Union St. from Mt. Vernon St. to Haverford Ave.
- Brandywine St. from Lancaster Ave. to N. 39th St.