Current Phase: Complete
Project #50217 (Lawncrest Streets North) will implement green infrastructure to improve the stormwater management of the Lawncrest neighborhood. This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters.
It is part of several GSI projects in a multi-year Lawncrest project package.
- Bingham St. from Van Kirk St. to Comly St.
- Elsinore St. from Van Kirk St. to Comly St.
- Palmetto St. from Van Kirk St. to Comly St.
- Malta St. from Van Kirk St. to Comly St.
- Comly St. from Bennington St. to Colgate St.
- Colgate St. from Comly St. to Benner St.
- Lawndale St. from Comly St. to Benner St.
- Van Kirk St. from Rising Sun Ave. to Malta St.
For worksite issues, contact:
For more information, contact:
- Amy Hopf
PWD Construction Liaison