Current Status: Design
Project #50372 – 62nd & Callowhill will implement green infrastructure to improve the stormwater management in the Haddington neighborhood of West Philadelphia.
This is part of the overall Green Infrastructure Initiative implemented by City of Philadelphia called Green City, Clean Waters.
- N. 62nd St. from Callowhill St. to Haverford Ave.
- N. Felton St. from Callowhill St. to Haverford Ave.
- Callowhill St. from N. 63rd St. to N. Felton St.
- Horton St. from Callowhill St. to Noble St.
- Noble St. from N. 62nd St. to Horton St.
For more information, contact:
- Dan Schupsky
GSI District 1 Outreach Specialist